VP/SVP, Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager (Investment focus)
Job Description VP/SVP, Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager (Investment focus)
Our client is multinational Banking Group with a well-established presence in Asia. As part of business expansion in the banking arm, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior regulatory Compliance Advisory professional to join Hong Kong Compliance Team focusing on investment business regulatory Compliance.
Report directly to head of compliance, this role is essential to provide regulatory compliance oversight for investment business. You will be responsible for Compliance Issues and implementing Bank-wide Compliance Frameworks and Regional policy programs. This role is a key strategic risk management role that has a broad remit and responsibilities for leading implementation and management of all aspects of Regulatory Compliance including impact analysis of regulatory changes and driving coordination and execution of the various Regulatory Compliance work streams.
In addition, you will partner with other business lines ( retail banking, insurance, global market and brokerage) and leadership team as well as other Risk and Compliance functions, to implement compliance policies and procedures. You will review and advise on the rules, regulations, consultation papers issued by regulatory authorities. You will provide compliance advice to business units of the Bank to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and Group Standards. executed. To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in Law, Accounting, Business or related fields
- Minimum of 8 years+ experience in compliance, audit or risk management field in financial services industry, with solid coverage of investment products compliance
- Equipped experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with regulators including HKMA, SFC and Insurance Authority
- Strong understanding of the regulatory framework and environment
- Significant leadership experience and a strategic thinker
- Experience in related to retail banking business and operation will be a plus
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred
- Ability to lead change in Hong Kong, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business globally
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Mandarin and Cantonese
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large multinational bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of corporate integration and strategic business expansion
To apply, please contact Jennifer Yang for a confidential discussion at (852) 3708 9510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JY 33591. To visit more Legal, Compliance and Risk management jobs please check www.staranise.com.hk