Make a difference to the business Passionate about fintech and Payment Think out of the box and Agile Team Player
Our client is looking for Vice President - Merchant Acquiring Service, based in our Hong Kong office. In this role you will support the COO in leading the HK sales team, driving team performance, and developing effective strategies that establish business objectives, create new business insights and converts them into profitable commercial opportunities.
We are now seeking for Vice President - Merchant Acquiring Service
- Manage business plans to support the strategic goals and achieve targets.
- Manage, coach and energize the Sales team to achieve and sustain sales growth and development.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders, global GTM team, and the operation team to help nurture and sustain new business opportunities.
- Make extensive use of own network contacts to generate additional high value business.
- Originate and manage bank and FI partners for the development of Eco-system among different stakeholders including users, merchants, PSP and banks in HK
- Develop and manage relationship with international payment facilitators (payment gateway, 3rd party payment company, card scheme, bank, OTC and other alternative payment channels)
- Develop and manage partnership with local and global bank to promote Company’s payment acceptance in Hong Kong
- Liaises with different stakeholders for functions like fund settlement, FX, financial services, liquidity management and cross border solution
- Enhance relationship with local regulator
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years corporate sales experience in financial or payment partnership industry.
- At least 5 years proven experience in e-commerce platform/ cards scheme/ bank’s payment solution department (payment or merchant acquiring) is preferred
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints
- Exceptional written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin a MUST
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.