See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Team Profile
The Data Strategy & Information Delivery Group is part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The team’s responsibility is to support Wealth Management’s strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. This position will support the Data Quality and Data Issues component of our overall Data Governance Program to ensure the data in the Analytics Environment is fit-for-purpose. In doing so, the Governance analyst will play a key role in helping to define and execute various data quality controls and reports. The Governance analyst will contribute to the implementation of supporting processes and technology. He/she will also play an integral role in the execution of ongoing issue and quality management, and will participate in relevant communication forums. Primary Responsibilities
- Define and track data quality rules, checks, measurements, and monitoring for critical data
- Record and track issues through Data Quality management processes and communication forums
- Execute data quality assessment projects and assist with remediation efforts
- Help to prioritize/liaise with Technology and Business areas to drive prioritization decisions and data remediation efforts Qualifications: Skills Required
- ~2 years of experience in a fast paced environment/multinational company
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to address seniors on a daily basis and to partner with both Technology and Business stakeholders
- Strong listening skills and verbal/written communication with ability to tailor message to audience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Strong data analysis skills across multiple source systems of various formats
- Ability to work independently in a complex, global, fast-paced environment and deliver solid action-oriented results. Skills Desired
- Data Profiling, Experience with self-service data analytics tool(e.g.: Alteryx, Dataiku, H2O)
- Experience using visualization tools is a plus (e.g., SpotFire, Tableau, QlikView)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.