See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Morgan Stanley has embarked on a Firm-wide Agile/DevOps initiative to transform how Business and Technology collaborate to deliver value with greater alignment, speed, and productivity.
We are looking for hands-on DevOps automation engineers to join different technology teams focusing on front-, middle and back-office processing. Department Profile
Quality Assurance & Production Management (QAPM) provides production management, quality assurance, and end user services for Institutional Securities and Support Services. QAPM also manages the Enterprise Command Center, Enterprise Systems Management, and Technology Disaster Recovery services. Qualifications: Qualifications end Experience
- 3+ year experience in Software Testing/Development with solid UI or backend automation skills
- Python/Perl scripting experience is an advantage, but software development experiences in any Object-Oriented language also makes you a good candidate
- RDBMS, schema and SQL (Sybase, DB2)
- Linux skills
- Understanding software testing practices and principles
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tooling such as Git/Stash/JIRA/Jenkins
- Experience with any of the following: Selenium, Appium, TDD, BDD, Cucumber, nbehave
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written skills
- Desire to learn and integrate new technologies Responsibilities
- Develop and configure software that delivers test automation suites that meet our business coverage objectives
- Learn and understand the business domain and application architecture
- Perform exploratory testing, as required
- Embed within an DevOps team and collaborate on projects
- Take ownership of project and QA deliverables
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.