Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
The prospect team member should be able to play the role of Senior Developer to understand the given business requirement and develop the right solution using Microsoft .Net technology stack. Job Responsibilities
The prospect team member should
- Develop the solution using Microsoft .Net technologies
- Should be able to understand the given requirement
- Develop the unit test cases and test the written code
- Coordinate with testing team and release engineering team on the deployment and testing cycle
- Have good communication skills
- Have working knowledge on task planning and management tools like JIRA, Quality Center
- Have ability to troubleshoot moderate and complex issues
- 6+ years of experience in development and SDLC process
- Experience on HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience on REST/SOAP web services creation and consumption
- Experience of Source Repositories like TFS, GIT
- Good to have exposure to Azure Cloud, Design patterns, Architecture patterns & Micro services
- Should be able to understand the existing functionality, analyzing the come up with performance improvement suggestions.
- Working knowledge of task planning and management tools like Quality Center/Jira
- Good knowledge on Dependency Injection, Unit Testing frameworks
- Good functional knowledge on scheduling tools like AUTOSYS
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot moderate & complex technology and data related issues
- Good understanding of release process and should be able to co-ordinate releases between various teams.
BE/B-Tech or Higher
Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.