Asst Dir-Sr QA Engineer
- Collaborate with project, development and QA teams to understand automation requirement and define solutions.
- Design and drive implementation of end to end test automation strategies, frameworks needed to test all the dimensions of multiple financial services products including functional correctness, performance, scale and security.
- Create generic reusable core automation components that are easy to maintain even when underlying features change.
- Deep understanding of BDD process and should be able to plan automation in early stages.
- Define KPI for automation and publish automation metrics to stakeholders.
- Performs evaluation, analysis and makes recommendations regarding tool usage and selection.
- Perform code review of automation work and make continuous improvements to Test coverage, execution and reporting.
- Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions.
- Ensures that automation framework provide the ability to meet target metrics for success factors/savings projected.
- Design and develop test tools that allow teams to scale out to support new features.
Provides technical direction and support to junior team members in multiple geo locations on automation frameworks and all aspects of automation testing to ensure industry standards and best practices are followed.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Computer Science or a related field.
- 7+ years of hands on experience in Automation Testing
- 3 or more years of experience in working on Automation Testing Strategies and Framework for large scale enterprise systems.
- Must have extensive experience with 3 or more of the automation tools & frameworks such as Specflow, Selenium, XUnit, JUnit, NUnit, etc.
- Experience with any one programming language C# or Java.
- Strong coding skills with one or more object-oriented languages.
- Expert level knowledge of QA Automation process and testing methodology.
- Experience with continuous integration development and deployment.
- Experience with REST/SOAP and API Testing.
- Experience in an Agile development environment highly desired.
- Experience with Rally or JIRA is preferable.
- Experience with running test automation on cloud.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle preferably within a financial institution or financial software organization related to commercial credit risk assessment is a plus.
Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.