- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Access Management Associate
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaRole/Responsibilities
Moody's IT Risk is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst of Information Risk and Security Access Management to join its growing organization. This is a challenging position requiring a strong background in Information Security practice, deep knowledge of Information Security standards, best practices, technologies and processes, as well as solid communication and organization skills. The candidate is very motivated and willing to take on challenges, able to multi-task to succeed and has the ability work independently and with minimal oversight.
The Moody's Information Security team is responsible for helping the organization balance risk by aligning policies and procedures with Moody's business requirements. The team has global responsible for the development, enforcement and monitoring of security controls, policies and procedures, and for the delivery of security services. The Information Risk and Security team sets strategic direction for security within the organization and aligns with stakeholders throughout the company. The team is responsible for key programs including Information Risk and Security Operations, Engineering, Patch and Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention, Access Control, Threat Management, Security Monitoring and Incident Response.
The QA Analyst - Information Risk and Security Access Management will be responsible for adhering to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards, overseeing and/or participating in all aspects of Identity project testing, overseeing Identity QA test environments and ensuring schedule adherence for assigned projects. This position will work closely with Identity development and engineers to help with unit testing and ensure an understanding of system changes. This position will collaborate with teams across the enterprise. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the areas of Identity and Access Management, security access automation technologies, business process and service desk ticketing systems, awareness of security best practices standards (ISO, NIST, COBIT), audit and regulatory frameworks such as SOX as well as ITIL processes. Strong documentation skills are also crucial to successful process and project delivery.
• Participates in requirement development & use case reviews.
• Provides accurate estimates for QA resources and testing schedules.
• Responsible for creating project test plans.
• Responsible for creating and/or overseeing the creation of project test cases.
• Responsible for overseeing or generating all QA-related documentation.
• Ensures adherence to standardized QA policies, processes and documentation standards.
• Collaborates with Development/Engineering to resolve defects uncovered during testing cycles.
• Coordinates in-house, external and UAT testing.
• Responsible to be innovative on how to automate or improve our QA processes.
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
• Minimum of 3 years of full IAM product suite implementation experience.
• Minimum 2 years of software quality assurance experience.
• Strong knowledge of a typical SDLC and DevOps methodology.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Excellent testing resource planning and test scheduling skills.
• Demonstrated experience producing effective test plans and executing test cases.
• Solid understanding of build tools and software configuration management standards.
• Experience with development collaboration systems, such as JIRA.
• General understand of ITIL processes.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent.
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ITIL or PMP are a plus.
• Ability to operate within a high performing, motivated team, and adapt direction to accommodate changes in priorities.
• Knowledge of and experience with current and emerging access management technologies including IAM tools (SailPoint) and File Share Access Auditing (Varonis).
• Strong knowledge of Access Management business processes/workflows, and associated tools (ServiceNow).
• General knowledge of best practice standards that govern Information Security such as ISO, NIST and SANS.
• Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
• Proven ability to work within a large enterprise that spans multiple continents, is governed by change management and has a tiered support model
Preferred • Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ITIL or PMP are a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.