Associate QA Engineer
Job Description Role
As a developper you will be member of a Technical Services team in our R&D centre collocated in Grenoble (France) and Gurgaon (India). The mandate of this team is to provide technical services to the rest of the Report Production engineering and product management teams. Our work aims to improve their global efficiency.
The missions of the team are to :
- Maintain the existing environments
- Provide instructions and tools to the team for the creation of new environments
- Automate the creation of new environments on the cloud
- Provide method and tooling of regression tests automation
- Supervise adoption of regression tests automation by entire BNK team
- Maintain the existing tools
- Develop and test new tools for development teams
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors or Master degree in computer science and is fluent in English.
- 1-3+ years of experience
- Proven experience of continuous environment process (Jenkins/Hudson, Docker) and scripting languages (perl,python, ruby, powershell…)
- Good experience in Source control Management : Perforce, Git
- Experience in development using object oriented languages is a plus : Java, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud providers AWS, Azure
- Experience and knowledge in Automation Testing Framework
- Proven experience of writing and executing Oracle SQL commands
- Experience in software testing and ability to introduce new testing methodologies/techniques to the QA team
- Ability to investigate and solve technical issues
- Team player and ability to work as a team organised with Agile practices (Kanban)
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team.
- Language: Ability to communicate in English and in French is mandatory to work with teams
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.