- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Internal Audit Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India- Develop an understanding of Moody's ratings business, analytics businesses, and shared services activities as well as present accounting, compliance and operating policies as they complete their audit procedures;
- Demonstrate ability to clearly articulate understanding of the areas under review internally.
- Demonstrates understanding of roles and responsibilities on each audit;
- Understands assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks clarity and guidance;
- Demonstrates ability to understand the risks associated with the area under review;
- Executes audit test steps and delivers a quality work product, free of errors and on time. This includes professional, clear and concise communication over email and documentation of audit work papers/results.
- Proactively updates the project status, audit findings and challenges to the lead auditor/audit sponsor;
- Upholds and promotes professional ethics.
- Demonstrates understanding and ability to apply the Internal Audit standard approaches, methodologies and tools for preparation of audit deliverables
- Maintains curiosity and exercises professional skepticism;
- Develops knowledge of data analytics to complete assignments with some supervision;
- Capable of performing basic data analytics functions and visualizations within Excel or equivalent applications (e.g. Access, Tableau, ACL);
- Understands team objectives and cooperates and collaborates with others to achieve them.
- Bachelors in commerce;
- Semi-qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years of experience post completing articleship;
- Experience in internal audit, internal financial controls or Sarbanes Oxley will be preferred;
- Awareness of internal controls, internal controls framework and risk standards (e.g. COSO, ISO, NIST etc.), financial systems and related technology and GAAP will be preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- An ideal candidate should be innovative, result oriented and should be able to demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion and critical thinking skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.