PracticSup Process Trainee IND
COE analyst is expected to support Ameriprise advisor force with creating client meeting presentations, managed account deliverables, e-forms etc.
Core skills required:
Analyzing data and preparing materials related to PracticeSource services (client meeting presentations, managed account service, e-form service etc.) tailored to meet individual advisors' specific requirements. Also, Data comprehension, entry and attention to detail needed. Responsibilities
• Willingness to drive and work in a start-up atmosphere and drive new services for business partners/ financial advisors
• Support other analysts in preparation of client facing power point deliverables
• Learn different financial planning related tools and requirements attached with it
• Document information for client in the power point deliverables with specific attention to details
• Work as part of the team and contribute to team functions and responsibilities
• Take additional responsibilities as and when required Required Qualifications
• Graduate in any discipline
• Basic understanding of MS power point, MS Excel and MS Word
• Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning etc. would be an added advantage.
• Ability to learn on the job
• Good communication skills
• Ability to meet strict timelines and understanding of service delivery for advisor practices