Principal Lead- Frontend
An senior front-end lead engineer who is extremely passionate about front end development through the design, development, documentation, testing, modification and maintenance of new and existing software applications supporting great web experiences.
He/ She will apply modern best-practice techniques, procedures and criteria to the development life cycle, especially in an Agile methodology, to translate business objectives and client needs into effective web interactive applications. Will provide subject matter and technology expertise on assigned applications to include interfaces and interrelationships with other applications, systems and departments.
This position suits a person who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues. Responsibilities
• Build the front end of applications through appealing visual design
• Maintain knowledge of evolving industry trends, practices, techniques and standards
• Development of code and design to meet evolving needs while adhering to policy and standards.
• Estimating different solutions and planning the deliverables.
• Performing code reviews and implementing best engineering practices.
• Ensure compliance of technology solutions with architectural/security standards and participation in the full development life cycle of the delivered capability.
• Create configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 9-12 years of relevant experience.
- Good experience and knowledge in TypeScript
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries/frameworks like React, Vue, progressive web apps etc.
- Ability to write unit tests along with experience in libraries like Jest, React Testing library, Mocha, Chai etc.
- Experience of build tools like Webpack, Rollup etc. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with web analytics
- Understanding and exposure to Micro Frontend architecture
- Familiarity with StencilJS/web components
- Experience in working with cloud platforms
- Knowledge in various CI/CD tools and methodologies
- Excellent CSS skills, for creating and maintaining highly effective and maintainable CSS