The candidate will be a key member of the of Advice Wealth Management applications team, a dedicated team of highly skilled technical resources supporting the Advice Wealth Management business on a 24x7 basis. The position provides an unparalleled opportunity to become a valuable member of our global technology team supporting a very dynamic and rapidly growing global Asset management business. You will be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards individuals for their contributions. You will work with a group of talented people who share a passion for high quality work that is in the best interest of our clients. This position will provide you with opportunities to make your mark within the team. Responsibilities
- Able to support windows, Unix based application environment.
- Basic understanding of Java and .NET .
- Ability to identify the logs on IIS, Apache web servers logs.
- Basic understanding of SSRS reports, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Understanding of Scheduling tools like TWS or Control M and ability to run the jobs on demand.
- Ability to do the Root cause analysis, recap the issues and problem in an email and communicate to all stakeholders and cross commit teams.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to follow the processes.
- 24*7 shift support mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of production support
- 24*7 shift support mandatory.
- Understanding of two or more technologies listed below:
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Windows server
- Service Now
- Informatica Power Center
- UNIX Scripting
- ITIL Understanding
- Understanding of application and/or Infrastructure monitoring products.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
About Our Company
- Knowledge of Tivoli Work scheduler (TWS), Mainframe System, RDBMS, SumoLogic, Dynatrace (Gomez) concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (to include Middleware) components (e.g. Storage, Message queue (MQ), WebSphere, Managed file transfer (MFT) etc.) is a plus.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.