This role will focus on essential online client and advisor collaboration capabilities, including document sharing and the secure message center, as well as future collaboration capabilities such as online chat while leading innovative and imaginative teams to deliver high quality client experience. Responsibilities
• Act as Product Owner to lead agile team through epic prioritization, story planning, backlog grooming and product delivery.
• Establish and monitor key success measures (KPI's).
• Develop strategic plans and road maps for online capabilities to support business objectives, drive results and meet client needs.
• Manage the entire product life cycle, from definition through implementation; ensure deliverable, timeline and budgets are met.
• Create and update detailed backlogs across a variety of product capabilities, including displaying aggregated account data on the secure website and client app.
• Partner with business, user experience and technical teams across the organization to align on desired enhancements to online capabilities, refine concepts and execute on key initiatives.
• Analyze client feedback and monitor competitive, industry, and channel best practices for possible application to Ameriprise online capabilities.
• Gather, analyze, and validate business, user, and technical requirements; ensure requirements are complete, accurate, and fit with stakeholder groups and site standards.
• Assist with of creation of use cases, process flows, simulations/prototypes, and test cases; participate in testing and launch validation as needed.
• Determine the impact of changes and enhancements on the end user and business.
• Develop and deliver ongoing communications throughout the organization. Required Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10+ years financial services or related business experience, preferably in brokerage, cash management, and/or payment products.
• 3 or more years of experience managing web applications and familiarity with user interface/user experience principles.
• Must possess a solid understanding of online technologies and best practices.
• Proven ability to translate business strategy into interactive client experiences.
• Strong business analysis and project management skills, with close attention to detail.
• Well-developed oral, written, listening, and presentation skills.
• Solves difficult problems by fully understanding the issue, seeking out available resources, asking probing questions, teasing out complexities, identifying effective or creative solutions, and challenging the status quo when needed.
• Effectively builds and leverages relationships in matrix organization.
• Manages multiple priorities and thrives in rapidly changing environment.
• Works independently with limited direction, but also works effectively in a team setting. Preferred Qualifications
Experience in financial services preferred but not required.
• MBA a plus. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.