- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Sr Financial Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaRole objective:
Support compensation planning function within business planning by assisting with month end reporting, budget and forecast scenario analysis, annual compensation process, as well as providing high-quality reports and presentations.
- Support the team lead in managing Compensation Planning deliverables, including coordination with other teams within Business Planning
- Perform month end and quarterly headcount, termination and new hire reporting
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues in the Business Planning team, to ensure accurate and timely output as well as a consistent planning approach
- Support compensation increases and allocation processes including creating and maintaining models for merit and inflation increases, bonus payouts, equity and promotions
- Support the team lead in creating presentation material for MIS Sr. Management's review and discussion
- Perform compensation expense scenario analysis for position management, budget and forecast
- Adopting new business intelligent tools to create or transform reporting
- Provide assistance in ad-hoc / special projects as required
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3- 5 years of relevant financial experience with planning and analysis processes
- Exposure to working with senior leaders on financial planning and/or reporting
- MBA and/or relevant professional qualifications a plus
- Experience in using business intelligent tools, planning systems and financial modeling
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced experience with Hyperion Planning/Essbase or similar financial system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, progressive approach to the role, and a willing participant in continual process enhancement.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.