Technical Compliance Lead
Work within the organization's Technology Control Framework to drive efficacy of Advice and Wealth Management Technology control performance. Provide extensive validation assessment and reporting against existing control evidence repository. Coach technical teams and help identify engineering options for teams who require remediation. Collaborate equally with Minneapolis US and Gurugram/Hyderabad India based location.
Provide strategic thinking and controls assurance leadership. Drive foundational technology control concepts to mature processes and ensure readiness for external assessments. Validate adequacy of existing control practices and provide coaching to uplift where existing efforts fall short. Responsibilities
• Assess internally provided control self-assessment and evidence to determine effectiveness of control solution
• Provide both broad and at times specific engineering solutions to those teams who require remediation
• Coach teams on industry best practices both for implementing right solutions and demonstrating those solutions through appropriate evidence
• Collaborate virtually both with Minneapolis US based teams and Gurugram or Hyderabad India teams
• Collect and curate volume of valid evidence 'golden sample library'
• Become an internal expert on the Technology Control Framework and the Ameriprise Enterprise Standards behind the framework
• Take a team first approach to share in the success and challenges of engineering teams working to uplift their solutions against evolving requirements.
• Success measures include:
o Improved accuracy in team self-assessments
o Improved validation results from partnering organizations
o Reduced team frustration with lack of support/expertise
o for control framework requirements
o Ultimately more stable and secure technical platforms Required Qualifications
• 5+ years' experience as an information security engineer
• Experience within the financial services industry
• Strong ability to communicate with internal partners, both written and verbal
• Experience establishing and satisfying information assurance and security requirements based on the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
• Experience with authentications methods, including ... Kerberos, ADFS, and PKI and establishing two-way LDAP, Forrest Trust, ADFS, or PKI
• Experience designing, developing, engineering, and implementing solutions that meet security requirements
• Experience coordinating, developing, and evaluating security programs for an organization
• Experience recommending information assurance and security solutions to support the client's requirements
• Experience resolving security violations
• BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related field Preferred Qualifications
• SSCP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CASP/CASP+, or other competitive industry certification
• Experience developing and implementing information assurance and security standards and procedures
• Experience performing vulnerability and risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity specifications
• advance degree preferred About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.