Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Compliance is the company's compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise. About the Role
WFEGS team members will perform peer review (QC/QA) of analytics and executive-level reporting generated by the U.S. team. WFEGS team members will generate multiple weekly, monthly and quarterly reports which are consumed by all levels at the bank. Responsibilities
- Use analytical models to support ad hoc research or inquiries based on topical concerns, inquiries or emerging themes
- Provides expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing report prototypes where applicable
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive solutions, provide training to peers, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Analyzing various data (structured and unstructured) across all lines of business (LOBs), using Statistical Analysis System (SAS) and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Ensuring that data with production code in Statistical Analysis System (SAS) are accurate and reporting standards are met
- Documenting/summarizing/communicating any limitations with data or logic behind created report
- Participating in regular meetings as enhancements are made to the reporting to ensure accuracy
- Contributing to the archive process of files and data. All important documents are archived to Document Management System (DMS)
Collaborating and working with Audit, and supporting any information/documentation requests.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- University degree
- 3 - 5+years of experience in managing small or large teams
- 12+ years of experience in compliance and operational risk , reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 5+ years of experience in leading analytics & reporting function
- Strong SAS, Python, Tableau and SQL experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk measurement and methods or equivalent skill
- Strong validation and reconciliation competencies, data mining and intellectual curiosity
- Strong presentation skills and ability to translate actionable results simplistically
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills - proven ability to translate data sets and conclusions drawn from analysis into business/executive format and language
- Good with PPT & reporting.
Work Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.