Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. About the Role
This position is for ETL developer working in CLCR (Consumer Lending Credit Risk) application team as part of Data Technology group. Job Responsibilities
- Development & maintenance of the ETL Interfaces using Ab Initio, UNIX & Teradata
- Analysis and validation of Data and conformance of the same to functional requirements.
- Create technical design and testing documents and understand the business.
- System Testing of AbInitio applications and finding the data anomalies with respect to specifications.
- Troubleshoot data issues and work directly with various application/ business/support team partners
- Must be a team player with high software quality standards and expectations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Support the deployment of solutions through various environments.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in designing and development if Data warehouse applications using AbInitio, DB2, Unix & Teradata
- Strong knowledge in SQL and "hands-on" experience in writing complex queries on large volume of Data
- Good knowledge in Unix shell scripting & hands-on experience in developing and enhancing the scripts.
- Strong knowledge on SDLC and experience on trouble shooting production and non-production environment
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to mentor others in the skil
- Troubleshoot applications and working directly with various internal application team partners.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- Must be a good independent contributor to the team
- Demonstrated ability to learn new subject matter and technologies quickly.
- Exposure to BigData/Hadoop would be added advantage.
- Exposure to Informatica would also be preferred
Desired Qualification :
University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.