Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About EGS
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
A senior developer / lead role who is responsible for development, enhancements and support of enterprise level applications.
An independent contributor role who will also have to provide technical guidance to junior team members.
This role is for of Wholesale Technology applications. Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop, test, enhance, implement new/change existing features/functionalities in enterprise level MS.NET, Angular, REACT & MSBI (SSRS,SSIS) applications.
- Performance tuning of the application SQL & MS.NET.
- Perform Coding, functional, integration and unit/performance testing
- Develop Technical Unit Test plans
- Communicating with various partners (WF/WFIS)
- Ready to perform production support in future (L3/L2). Essential Qualifications: •
7+ years of proven experience in the development of enterprise applications using MS.NET, Angular, React, Client Frameworks, MS SQL, MSBI
• Strong in MS SQL, queries, Stored procedures, functions and performance tuning.
• Good experience with SSRS & SSIS.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience in on-shore/off-shore development, working with agile methodologies and testing arrangements.
• Working experience of build/deployment expertise in the following build/deployment tools - maven, Gradle, Git, GitHub, Jenkins CI, uDeploy.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communication skills, both written and oral Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in partnering with global teams, working with agile methodologies and testing arrangements
- Good understanding of MS.NET technology (VB.Net,C#, MVC)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.