Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
Provide hands-on Level 1 & 2 application support(16X5) as part of a team across our entire global footprint including APAC, EMEA and America locations under International Line of Business. Responsibilities
• Providing support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services
• To maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to system
• Troubleshoots hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others
• Writing and updating documentation and procedures
• Participating in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations of systems
• The ability to operate using own initiative in working towards key delivery schedules
• The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines Essential Qualifications
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ yrs of hands-on IT experience in Supporting Complex Unix/Linux environment web-based Java enterprise applications.
- Writing SQL Queries for fault diagnostics, resolution or Change controls
- Production Application Support including customer issues investigation and resolution.
- Should be able to handle Change Requests and be able to deploy the application in Production/non-production environments.
- A good working knowledge of apache tomcat and shell scripting knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to commuicate with US partners directly
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills including debugging skills
- Participating in testing and updating the business continuity plan
• The flexibility to work in ad-hoc shifts when required.
• The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.