Senior Specialist, IT Audit
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
- Plans, and executes functional and compliance audits, and other special projects as described in annual audit plan.
- Ensures the timely completion of the audit project in compliance with audit standards.
- Performs testing of IT controls to ensure risks are appropriately identified and the corresponding controls are reliable.
- Applies a technical perspective to the performance of all types of audits, including the use of state-of-the-art information technology.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Provides support to the Internal IT teams to complete the audits
- Evaluates controls in complex production environments at any subsidiary of the Company in order to identify all significant gaps in controls, present findings to management, and prepare clear, concise, and well organized written reports for management.
- Follow up of outstanding action plans to address control gaps with management at least semi-annually.
- Develops effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, auditors, process and controls owners and functional staff.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Facilitates work of external auditors
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor degree in information systems, information technology, or other relevant program
- Good understanding of standards, processes, best practices and IT frameworks, including COBIT and ITIL, conceptual understanding of IT and security controls, networking and information security technologies
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Good project management skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence change ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an IT Auditor, preferably in the financial sector
- Willingness to travel (20%)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.