.7: Tech Lead
Tech Lead responsible for delivery of the application components in XPP.
- By being part of the team you will have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic environment, as well as directly contribute to the creation of the next generation capabilities in the financial sector, especially in Swiss price management platform.
- You the chance to contribute hands on to the project delivery by technically leading and guiding an independent and interdisciplinary project teams.
- Development experience of application using Agile methodologies and MVP
- The opportunity to work in open-source libraries, framework, distributed computing, cloud and design patterns
- Team members in Zurich and India working in collaboration to deliver new functionality to Credit Suisse clients.
- A highly motivated, creative and international team looking forward to welcome you as a new team member.
- Analyze the Product Requirements and figure out approach to execute together with the Architects
- Develop application code in the most optimal way, ensuring both performance and security.
- Mentor team members, through peer reviews and walk through
- A champion of DevOps standard methodologies
- Optimize development through automation
- Keeping pace with the new technology paradigms while ensuring that the application stay maintainable.
- Understanding existing Application code to be able to improve without creating redundancies.
- Resolve problems across Technology stacks
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience
- You have minimum 7-10 years of relevant IT experience.
- You are highly knowledgeable in Java, J2EE, REST, Struts, XML
- You have strong background in design and implementation of applications and services integrations using REST, SOAP, messages and/or ESB
- Strong background System/application hardening, Design & Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of system & deployment architecture
- You have deep understanding of UML & RUP
- Strong and accurate analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated and initiative personality with a can do attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with Spring Boot is helpful
- Understanding of Angular or similar frameworks will be helpful
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure is helpful
- Languages/ Frameworks: Java(J2EE), Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, EJB,REST, JSON,Web services
- Tools: Maven, Ant, Grunt, SystemJS, Eclipse, SVN,
- Application Servers: Weblogic, Tomcat, NodeJS
- Test Automation: Selenium, Appium
- Flexible, dedicate- and self-motivated
- Strong team-player and ability to work in international and heterogeneous team
- Technical know-how of internet facing applications (advantage)