Application Developer - Java J2EE
We Offer A senior developer is a key role in shaping and driving RF IT delivery capability in Product Control IT space. The role has delivery responsibility and has the mandate to put in place good delivery practices; is closely involved in the Book-of-Work Delivery from the vendor teams and developing the level-3 support coverage & capability. They bridge the gap between the Offshore Vendor and Business Centre Delivery teams in terms of functional and technical application expertise; they are role-models in terms of setting an example of the Credit-Suisse delivery culture.
Product Control IT is looking for a Sr. Developer for supporting Opera DAL Dev team delivery from India, with strong technical skills in Java J2EE/Oracle.
- Engage and coordinate with our vendor partners to drive the quality of our delivery by using process standardization and standard methodologies
- Architect, design and develop solutions for Opera/DAL application
- Review requirements, prepare/contribute to design decisions & testing strategy
- You will work with architects, PMs and Business users remotely
- Act as a SME for Opera DAL Core systems implemented in Java J2EE & Oracle
- You are responsible to get our vendor partner up the value chain and create essential quality and productivity measures
- Strengthen the vendor affiliate capability, supporting functional testing as well as provide L3 support
- You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a bold advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- You have experience working in Java J2EE programming
- You work with Weblogic Application deployment, tuning & debug
- You come with experience in Unix shell scripting and Oracle PL/SQL programming
- You have good exposure of application development experience, preferably in a large corporation with a confirmed ability to navigate large, complex organizations to get work done.
- University degree in computer science or comparable quantitative field such as engineering, math, or science