Axiom Developer , ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
- Regtech team in CFO IT provides technology services and solutions to its internal business partners in Regulatory Reporting globally.
- An individual contributor Senior Analytics developer role expected to work with regional and global clients / partner organizations.
- Responsible for technical solutions Design, Delivery across all aspects of the Data Analytics development lifecycle of the Regulatory Reporting.
- Opportunity to integrate data enablement, providing a robust data platform/data lake and information integrity/data quality
- Developing solutions in line with as DevOps spanning from code build and deployment pipelines for the applications.
- Building scalable systems, lead technical discussions, participate in code reviews, and guide the team in engineering the best methods. Must be able to write quality code and build secure, highly available systems and requires production quality coding.
- Dedicated to providing technical insights and contribute to the requirement definitions, development, integration, test, documentation, and support across multiple platforms (hybrid role)
- Working extensively with the requirement engineers and lead development team to seek opportunities to streamline/standardize calculation engines of DataMart's across functional area, act as the key technical specialist in business process, Data flow and Application/organization Architecture setups
- Taking ownership of the team's deliverables, working closely with vendor teams and ensuring that the team produces high quality delivery on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews
- Preparing functional/technical specifications from Business requirements as the basis for Development.
- Gaining the relevant domain expertise and ready to provide level 3 production support as and when required. Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues
- Ensuring all IT delivery conform to audit and quality standards
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Previous experience of at least 3-5 years of data analytics leadership in building for the regulatory reporting, data warehousing, DataMart applications.
- Outstanding knowledge hands on experience on Oracle , OBIEE, Qlik, and preferably Certified Bigdata Analytics Developer
- Hands-on experience in building data models and tracking key performance metrics.
- Good understanding of system architectures, design patterns and can design and develop
- Strong understanding of data quality and data integrity
- Mastering relational products, SQL, and Strong mathematical, quantitative, and programming skills
- Experience developing data models and key metrics levered from the company data lake
- Understanding and background of distributed data processing and knowledge of batch and real-time processing. Including functional background from the systems of regulatory reporting and financial accounting
- Knowledge of any of Java/Scala , UI frameworks, scripting language e.g. python is a plus
- Outstanding conceptual and creative problem solving skills; can work with considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly, decision-making attitude.
- Experience of developing software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development
- Good leadership experience particularly in managing vendor teams, providing L3 support for the regions
- Ability to engage with business partners to gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements. Experience of writing/working with Technical Specifications, FRDs
- Strong communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, agile practices and look forward to upskill regularly to become full stack engineer.
- A positive can-do approach!
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.