ENO Java Developer
A senior developer is a key role in crafting and driving RF IT delivery capability in Product Control IT space. The role has delivery responsibility and has the mandate to put in place good delivery practices; is closely involved in the Book-of-Work Delivery from the vendor teams and developing the level-3 support coverage & capability. They bridge the gap between the Offshore Vendor and Business Centre Delivery teams in terms of functional and technical application expertise; they are role-models in setting an example of the Credit-Suisse delivery culture.
We are looking for a Sr. Developer for supporting Opera DAL Dev team delivery from India, with strong technical skills in Java J2EE/Oracle.
- You will engage and coordinate with our vendor partners to drive the quality of our delivery by using process standardization and best practices
- You will architect, design and develop solutions for Opera/DAL application
- You're role will require you to review requirements, prepare/contribute to design decisions & testing strategy
- You will collaborate with architects, PMs and Business users remotely
- Act as a SME for Opera DAL Core systems implemented in Java J2EE & Oracle
- You will also be responsible to get our vendor partner up the value chain and build essential quality and productivity measures along with strengthening the vendor affiliate capability, supporting functional testing as well as provide L3 support
- You possess a Java J2EE programming with a 5+ years of experience
- You have good knowledge of JMS infrastructure along with a strong experience in weblogic application deployment, tuning & debug (5+ years)
- You have an experience in Unix shell scripting, preferably 4+ years and also in Oracle PL/SQL programming with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- You have had an exposure to Big Data framework (Scala/Spark/Python/HDFS/Kafka)
- Exposure to Spring Framework / Angular, Oracle 12c. SDLC tools, such as: JIRA, Confluence, SVN, TeamCity, Jenkins, Nolio, Crucible is required
- You have an experience on DevOps, CI/CD, Agile methodology.
- General knowledge of PNL reporting and calculation
- Knowledge of Product Control activities in Investment Banking
- Excellent inter-personnel skills and experience working with Client/Vendor model.
- You have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- You are a good team-player and have the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- You are tolerant to change
- You possess a 6+ years of application development experience, preferably in a large corporation with a demonstrated ability to navigate large, complex organizations to get work done.
- University degree in computer science or comparable quantitative field such as engineering, math, or science