Full stack .NET Developer, ENO,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Why Us?
Banking today is a technology business, where innovation and digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology solutions that enables our clients to reach their goals. We offer a role within the Platform IT, responsible for delivering technology solutions for our key business partners (Chief Risk Officer). Our organization has a global footprint with over 600+ people across 15 cities, 7 countries and 4 regions. The Bangalore centers owns end to end accountability of key programs and solutions.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- A state-of-the-art workplace in Pune, which will challenge your brain to implement solutions for complex mathematical business related requirements and problem statements.
- A highly collaborative and solution oriented culture, Agile and DevOps centric globally distributed team, with key focus on efficiency, reliability and innovation.
- A highly efficient tool-chain/toolset for the adoption of Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Test Automation
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
Primary Technical Skills
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- An undergraduate degree with honors in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Physics or commercial experience at an equivalent level.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and can apply creative, logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and working knowledge of software delivery methodologies and principles like Agile and DevOps
- Sense of ownership and accountability towards the tasks
- Good interpersonal, collaboration and presentation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with an ability to multi-task and perform various roles and tasks, can-do attitude
- Exposure to Banking / Financial Services
- Results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Beneficial skills and experience
- 6+ years of hands on development experience using C#, .NET
- Hands on exposure to Restful and Microservice architecture
- Server Side Programming (ASP .NET, HTML5)
- Oracle (Mid to expert level experience required)
- Skilled at understanding & writing SQL statements
- Ability to dive into existing application code base to resolve functionality
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel and VBA)
- Familiarity with symphony grid process and modules will be added advantage.
- DevOps tools like GIT, Jenkins etc
- Experience in application performance tuning
- Effectively build strong positive relationships with project managers, business analysts and users, negotiate and lead technical meetings as well as influence outcomes
- Act as a SME in the respective domain and application landscape
- Test Driven Development
- Experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Can work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Experience of supporting applications
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Proficient in Design patterns
- Experience in working on Agile delivery (Scrum / Kanban) and using tools like JIRA, Service Now
- Good understanding of the Dev/ops tools and strategy required for automation across Dev/QA/Deployment teams – NOLIO, Sonar, TeamCity / Jenkins
- Risk and compliance domain knowledge
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.