A highly motivated, innovative and international team is looking forward to welcome you as a new team member.
Team members in Zurich and India work using Agile methodologies to deliver new functionality to Credit Suisse clients.
iOS Developer for Omnichannel-Online Banking
Objective of Credit Suisse Online banking is to provide customers the access to banking relations online as web as well as mobile banking.
The team comprises of highly motivated individuals.
- Responsible for the design and building advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Reviewing current systems, collaborating with cross-functional teams in defining, designing, and shipping new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working closely with Business, Requirement Engineers and Business Analysts
- Translating business requirements into technical designs
- Producing detailed specification documents
- Monitoring development results and ensuring high quality of deliverables, in adherence to application design
- Responsible for coordinating with onsite development teams, query & issue resolution, tracking and reporting
- 4-5 years of iOS development experience
- Published multiple iOS apps
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong OOP and data structures background
- Working experience with hybrid apps
- Proficiency in unit testing and continuous integration environments
- Source Control (Git)
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM methodology, JIRA)
- Strong hands on with analytical skills, team player
- Exceptional English communications skills - written and oral
- Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Front End (HTML5/CSS 3/Angular) and/or Android development experience
- Penetration testing previous experience will be a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Te chnical Skills:
- Languages / Frameworks : Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Ca ndidate Value Proposition:
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Delivery focussed
- Strong team player and ability to work in international and heterogeneous team
- Technical know-how of internet facing applications (advantage)