Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Developer is to be a part of the Data management and governance team utilized for front-end application development expertise. Developer will work with project teams to deliver quality work you're doing and will be involved throughout the project life cycle: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, customer sign-off, and deployment to production. Developer will also be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing Datamanagement applications after production release.
You will be dedicated, responsive, and possess strong analytical skills with the ability to contribute scalable, stable software solutions. You will have good communications skills with the ability to easily discuss technical subject matter.
Accountable for handling and driving the design, development and system testing activities, needed to extend and deliver projects on the Gateway core asset.
· Deliver and lead delivery of software on time and within budget
· Partner Offshore and Onshore Vendor Development and test team to deliver software components
· Define and validated technical design solutions
· Manage the delivery of the GW components, which could be part of project or a program, from start to finish following CS project methodology
· Drive the Gateway logical data architecture
· Drive the Gateway solution control structures and approach to data validation
· Work closely with BA and CFO change analysts to validate and translate business requirements to enable technical delivery
· Service various partners in the development and test phase of project
· Conduct QA on components delivered by the offshore vendor and define quality gates and metrics around those quality gates
· 3rd line Production Support in relevant areas of Subject Matter Expertise You Offer You Offer
· 4+ years IT experience developing commercial software, preferably in Finance/Banking sector.
· 3+ years Informatica PowerCenter (10.x) experience designing new mappings, maintaining and analyzing existing mappings.
· 3+ years Oracle RDBMS (12c) experience with SQL & PL/SQL development, performance tuning.
· 3+ years UNIX scripting experience.
· Experience with full development/project lifecycle (Agile and Waterfall).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Team player, with experience working in a global team.
· Self-motivated, with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure - be prepared to 'go the extra mile' when required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Subversion Version Control Software