The role is a development role for one or more work streams in the area of Finance Accounting and Global Regulatory Reporting, which is responsible for MIS and Regulatory reporting around Basel 3, Use ratio, Liquidity reporting, etc. and also enabling various compliance reports to regulators.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You will be responsible for design, development and modification code based on functional and system requirements
- You will participate in testing process through unit and functional testing
- You will be involved in performing development tool and environment design and configuration
- You will responsibly support bug fixes, change requests and functional improvement on the code, validate scope, plans and work for assigned projects
- Responsible for overall technology direction for the assigned module/project
- You will have to collaboratively work with Design team and Test team for requirements and defects, write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of data processing systems and software
- Implementation of low-latency and highly available APIs
- Support with implementation of user interfaces
- Follow the change and Incident Management process
- You will be working with a distributed global team using Agile methodology - SCRUM practices.
- You have experience in Java and eager to pick up new programming languages on the go
- You have expertise in Java version 8 and Apache Spark.
- You have been working with Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration and Spring Security
- You have hands-on experience in BigData technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark, Impala, etc.
- You have prior experience in various data base engines such as Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to developing an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.