Java FullStack Developer AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A highly motivated, innovative and international team is looking forward to welcome you as a new team member.
Team members in Zurich and India work using Agile methodologies to deliver new functionality to Credit Suisse clients. About the project
Clients and Channel delivery cluster is one of the most important delivery areas in SUB IT. This cluster has the key focus are a named CRM (customer relationship management) Solutions. This is an important area for the bank for revenue generation and client engagement. The applications are developed using the latest-technologies e.g. Angular 7, Microservices in Agile and Devops methodologies. The teams are spread across Pune and Zurich. The constant focus on continuous learning, increasing the efficiency using the latest technology/tools and transparency are the key strengths of the delivery from Pune in this cluster. Role Senior Full Stack Developer for CSDA & WMP
CSDA (Credit Suisse Direct Advisor) is the application for Relationship Managers with complete and timely client information to ensure they are in control of discussions, provide a common task management tool and support sales opportunities.
Wealth Manager Platform (WMP) is a CRM platform from Temenos.
CSDA and WMP together provide the end to end solution for CRM journey.
Since these are critical applications, there is a need of senior full stack developer who can ensure the technical roadmap, stability, resilience of the applications and also be hands on in UI/backend.
The team comprises of highly motivated individuals. Responsibilities
You Offer Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Practical skills in full stack development in Agular and Java
- Specialist for technical roadmap of CSDA and WMP
- Keep the architects and artifacts up to date
- Train the associates across locations in Technology trends
- Analyze the Product Requirements and determine the approach to execute together with the Architects
- Develop application code in the most optimal way, ensuring both performance and security
- Mentor team members, through peer reviews and walk through.
- Optimize development through automation
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Highly experienced in Java, J2EE, REST, Struts, XML
- Solid grasp of Angular or similar frameworks
- Experience in Cloud and Microservices
- Early Technology Adopter
- Experience as an Architect for Java technologies
- Obsession with clean coding practices while building scalable, maintainable and performant code
- Outstanding, accuracy, analytical problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and initiative personality with a can do attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Experience with Spring Boot is a plus
- Experience in Wealth Manager Platform
Candidate Value Proposition
- Languages/ Frameworks: Java(J2EE), Spring, Struts, JSP, Servlets, REST, JSON ,Web services
- Tools: Maven, Ant, Grunt, SystemJS, Eclipse, SVN,
- Application Servers: Weblogic, Tomcat, NodeJS
- Test Automation: Selenium, Appium
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Delivery focused
- Outstanding ability to work in international and heterogeneous team
- Technical know-how of internet facing applications (advantage)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.