LLET Operations SME
As a Low Latency Systems Administrator (Linux and Windows), you will provide key skills and experience for operational support and automation of Low Latency/HFT/Bespoke platforms as well as a number of other strategic architecture simplification initiatives globally.
You will be part of a team responsible for a globally distributed platform from many diverse cultural backgrounds. You will be expected to work directly with application development teams across business lines such as eFX, Market Data, Cash Equities, Derivatives and Algorithmic Trading and globally to provide solutions to their complex infrastructure requirements as well as support the electronic trading infrastructure and applications.
Providing dedicated support to all Change and Run the Bank activities for Global Low Latency systems infrastructure
- Responding to incidents quickly
- Undertaking system tunings to application specific requirements, systems standardization, scripting and automation
- Performing latency specific tuning Operating System upgrades and hardware upgrades, 3rd party software upgrades
- Testing and validating new engineering releases for application that seeks for Ultra Low Latency
- Working with project delivery teams on various projects for Ultra Low Latency infrastructure
- Interfacing with Technology and business clients at all levels of the organization
- Solid focus on business outcomes and DevOps processes
- Operating within our Conduct & Ethic standards, being aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and working with the wider team on constant improvement.
- Extensive experience with Linux (RedHat preferred) and working knowledge of Windows
- Extensive experience with systems administration: upgrades, patching and configuration management, performance management, troubleshooting, analysis and capacity planning
- Experience in either Python, Perl or Shell scripting writing scripts to automate various tasks
- Experience with Puppet/Chef and Ansible
- Solid skills in TCP/IP Networking and advanced systems tuning, network topology and firewalled environments
- Knowledge and strong working experience with common network protocols and UNIX services
- Experience of installing layered products in a timely fashion, analyzing and solving complex systems and familiarity with Service Management procedures
- Data management skills and use of databases to store/retrieve logs over time
- Experience using and optimizing monitoring and trending systems: Zenoss, Zabbix, time series databases etc.
- Ambitious individual who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate.
- Jump in and help as needed on a 24/7 on call rotation supporting business critical applications or systems
- You possess good communication, written and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards