OPA - Techno Functional
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global effort employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- The role supports the implementation & development of Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) for Business Processes
- Responsible for conducting feasibility analysis for potential opportunities, crafting OPA solutions, testing and implementing in Cloud Based solutions
- Design, Develop and implement Oracle Policy Automation based solutions for Business Processes
- 5+ years of software development experience in Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
- Hands on Experience with both Oracle Policy Automation On Premise and Cloud version
- Strong Techno-Functional knowledge of OPA with both as standalone and integrated with other Oracle Tools /Applications
- Designing, implementation and integration of OPA through API's with Oracle Sales Cloud or other ERP tools like Oracle Human Capital Management, WorkDay, PeopleSoft, SAP etc. Ability to design architecture for Complex Business Processes, Evaluate Implementation Feasibility and Risks
- Experience of handling Complex Workflows
- Experience in OPA: Rule Authoring, Interview design, Interview Styles, Interview flows, Batch Processor, Custom function, Rule modelling, Integration with Oracle service cloud and other technologies using web service connector, rulebase testing and deployment
- Exposure to usage of OPA in various sectors such as Banking, Human Resources etc.
- Strong familiarity with project management methodology such Agile
- Very good communication skills (oral, written and presentation), stakeholder management skills, able to build relationships across diverse groups in different locations
- High degree of structure and self-organization, deadline focused , strong analytical approach to problem solving skills, able to inspire change as well as manage conflicts
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success