Senior Java Developer
We Offer Senior Java developer Location: - EON ,Kharadi , Pune Experience: - 5-10 years
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
SUB IT & Operations lies at the heart of our bank, as there is hardly any process, which does not run through our department. Comprising eleven sub-departments, we are a fairly huge and diverse department with more than 3,000 employees
, who are mainly located in Switzerland, India, and Poland. We provide front-to-back technology and operations services
to clients across all segments and offer a full range of services to private, corporate, and institutional clients. Our main tasks and responsibilities include typical operations functions, such as managing banking products, services and processes related to payments and tax, as well as to the front workspace We Offer
- By being part of the team you will have opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas of Banking within the IT Digitization team at Credit Suisse
- Opportunities to challenge the status quo, think daring and change the way business do their work.
- Opportunities to drive and implement the newest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year digital program
- A challenging environment working in a global dynamic digital environment
You Offer You Offer
- Opportunities to lead multi skilled teams in an agile/scrum environment.
- Opportunities to get along with senior partners on both IT and Business sides
- Minimum of 5 years of Java Development experience.
- Deep understanding of Core Java
- Deep understanding of J2EE (Framework like Spring, Hibernate, Struts etc)
- Knowledge of UML design and design patterns
- Web Services expertise (SOA, SOAP, WSDL, …)
- Agile and XP practitioner
- Ability to proposing efficient solutions by analyzing, evaluating and prioritizing options
- Supporting offshore cooperation by actively improving processes, communication and cultural understanding
- Responsible for all project, application work you're doing, and development engineering work products in terms of time, budget and quality
- Providing support and input to IT project coordinator regarding development/testing tasks
- Good intercultural work ethic (work within international teams and projects)
- Self-starter, passionate about technology and love of big challenges
- Perseverant and resilient
- Self-motivated and independent personality
- Facilitates effective interpersonal with senior technical and business associates
- Knowledge in banking is helpful
- Strong focus on delivery. "Can do" attitude
- Ability to understand the "big picture" in order to be able to prioritize and organize your work adequately
- Proven ability to work well in a highly pressurized and delivery-oriented environment.
- Help the consumers understand the platform and help them in onboarding and usage of the product
- Willingness to learn and work inter-disciplinarily
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, verbal and written.