VP - IT Enterprise Architect
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Department and Role Summary
Group Operations Solutions (GOS) provides a full set of change and technology services into Group Operations managing the production environment, application maintenance and delivering strategic change.
The GOS Strategy, Architecture, Risk and Application Management function has a broad remit over these concerns.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values Responsibilities
A senior role based in Pune, India, that will help define and implement the target architecture for Group Operations.
- Provide architecture direction and support to Group Operations and GOS, with particular focus on integration capabilities, data and analytics, data lineage, real time data processing and a microservice based architecture.
- Data analytics and real time data processing are key element of the business demand, and you will be working to support and guide design and implementation of solutions that implement the architecture, including initiatives to modernize and simplify the existing environment.
- Assist and guide the implementation of the architecture, working with delivery teams across GOS, with particular focus on integration architecture
- Coordinate with delivery teams to optimise their book or work identifying and ensuring realisation of re-use opportunities.
- Conduct architecture reviews and make recommendations across a broad range of problem areas and opportunities.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Computing or Engineering Degree essential.
- Minimum 14 years of professional experience in engineering, architecture or IT consulting roles.
- Experience of working in Investment Banking Technology not essential.
- A strong history of technology leadership, with exposure in software architecture and enterprise application design.
- Proficient in Cloud based architectures and application development will be an added advantage.
- Experience of setting architectural strategies/policies and implementing governance models to enforce such strategies.
- Strong knowledge of current and future integration technologies
- Experienced architect with a solution focus, and proven hands on development experience.
- Experience of designing/implementing solutions utilising recognised design and architecture patterns, including event driven architectures.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of using Enterprise integration patterns.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations and time zones.
- Confident, assertive and effective communicator with strong influencing skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to gain consensus when faced with differing views.
- Keen attention to detail with excellent work ethic
- Motivated, an enthusiastic team-player and hardworking individual
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.