ALCO Support and Balance Sheet Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
• Support Head of BSM, Country CFO and ALCO in liquidity capital management.
• Maintain proper implementation of Group and Local liquidity and capital policies within SCB Indonesia, to ensure timely review and monitoring as prescribed by policy.
• Provide support to Head BSM, Country CFO and ALCO in various information and analysis on regular and/or an ad-hoc basis as requested.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Liquidity Management:
• Monitor implementation of Group liquidity policies within SCB Indonesia on day to day basis.
• Monitor implementation of Local liquidity policy and prepare any required analysis to ensure compliance to the Local Regulatory requirement.
• Monitor LCR/ NSFR on daily, monthly and quarterly basis, ensuring timely escalation to Head of BSM and Country CFO when required.
• Support Head of BSM, Country CFO and Country ALCO in formulating and implementing liquidity strategy and initiative.
• Prepare submission timely basis on KCI, CST, KRI related to balance sheet management and liquidity management. Others:
• Prepare quarterly publication on Basel 3 Capital in timely basis
• Prepare COFF monthly calculation
• Involve in ICAAP process, mainly on LCR related items Health and Safety related:
• Follow HS&E instruction and procedures.
• Co-operate in the implementation of HS&E plan and help to prevent workplace hazards.
• Highlight and report all accidents, incidents and unsafe conditions.
• Not interfere with existing arrangements to ensure the health & safety of all employees, and protection of the environment.
• Meet their obligations with regards to local legal requirements. KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Internal:
• Treasury Risk
• Treasury Market
• Group Treasury
• RB, CB and CIB Business Finance
• Group Finance External:
• Auditors CONTRIBUTES TO:
• Group and Local regulatory liquidity requirements are implemented properly at all times.
• Country ALCO liquidity strategy and initiative are implemented timely.
• ALCO pack and the related analysis is prepared accurately and timely basis.
• Escalation to ALCO with regards to the limit compliance ADR, Commitment Guideline and LCR/ NSFR is undertaken on timely basis.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• A mature finance professional.
• Adequate understanding of balance sheet and liquidity management of the bank to align with group and local regulatory requirements.
• High integrity and has ability to challenge the views and actions of others in a constructive manner. COMPLEXITY / JUDGEMENT:
• Advanced judgment and analytical mind are required to assess the impact of proposed activities related to balance sheet and liquidity management.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .