Business Communications Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Manage the development of the change management and communications capability and processes within the Transformation Office; implement, communicate and embed new processes and initiatives within the organisation.
- Partner with the EMEA regional communications team to leverage existing enterprise and EMEA region communications channels whenever possible to deploy content; Manage channels currently utilised within Wells Fargo Bank International and identify opportunities to develop and leverage new channels only as needed to support the transformation underway.
- Manage the team member facing transformation content on the WFBI portal intranet site to ensure content is current and relevant. This role also includes driving and supporting the adoption of the WFBI portal intranet site throughout the organization and with key LOB stakeholders as appropriate.
- Design, draft, edit and deliver communications to support ongoing change initiatives and embed new ways of working.
- Work with business unit leaders and managers to develop and implement communications and change management plans to embed new initiatives from the Transformation Office throughout the organisation.
- Partner with EMEA International Stakeholder Relations to ensure communications leverage appropriate channels, brand and processes and are aligned with the broader corporate communications strategy.
- Ensure communications meet company core brand standards.
- Develop plan to effectively measure and monitor effectiveness of communications and change efforts.
Market Skills and Certifications Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in working with transformation communications and change management experience
- Experience creating, managing and executing change management and communications strategies for complex projects and programmes
- Experience working and collaborating with senior leaders across different functional areas
- Experience building strong relationships and collaborating across large organizations
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.