We are working exclusively with a top tier global Investment bank who are currently looking to hire a research analyst to join their experienced team. This role is well suited for candidates coming from a research analyst , corporate finance or industry role within the food or consumer industry.
- Work as an integral part of the team covering all aspects of the Food & Consumer sector including monitoring market developments, interpreting data and market trends
- Formulation and regular review of stock views based on detailed industry, company and financial analysis
- Regular written, including in-depth company and thematic research on the stocks/sector under coverage
- Regular communication ) with clients with sector updates, relevant news, information and potential trading opportunities
- Extensive financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Utilisation of various stock market and corporate valuation techniques
- CFA qualification preferable
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Equity Research, Investment Banking or Corporate Finance
- Experience writing in a professional capacity writing equity research notes or investment appraisals
- Natural curiosity, critical thinking and logical evaluation
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills including creating and interpreting models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
This role represents an excellent opportunity for candidates interested analysing companies and working closely with an industry leading, experienced team. For more information and to arrange a confidential conversation please reach out to Kevin Menton at firstname.lastname@example.org.