This role will reporting into the Finance Investment Manager assisting them in the control of Investment accounts for IFRS and Solvency II. Supporting the review of Investment Fees calculations.
This is a key business role within the Finance Investment Department. The successful candidate will support the review of Investment Fees calculation, which also includes investment KPI/SLA monitoring covering ownership, existence, completeness and governance/oversight for Management, Audit, Tax and Regulators.
- Support IFRS Financial Statement Investment numbers and notes, running, maintaining, controlling and improving the investment operating model
- Responsible for ensuring the all Investment Solvency II reporting (QRTs) are submitted on time and to standard
- Monthly delivery of Investment Accounting numbers o all entities
- Fully responsible for the creation of all Finance Investment process an procedures documents and ensuring all are up to date
- Regular BAU reporting including metrics
- Ensure all task lists and time lines planned are met
- Ensure adequate documentation of all tasks
- Support the Finance Investment Manager on any changes in the operating model
- Recently qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or holds MSc in Finance
- Experience in Investment Accounting (ideally covering IFRS and Solvency II reporting)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working n a Finance or Investments role in the Financial Services/Insurance industry
- Ability to review large volumes of documents to glean out relevant portions pertaining to the finance investment operation team
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.