Global Cross Border Payments - Product Manager (Digital Solutions and Product Development)
Description Positive Objective:
- Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19026998
We are looking for a Global Product Manager to join our Cross-Border Payments team in our Dublin office. This role is a great opportunity to have a tremendous impact on Citi's mission by driving transformational change to deliver a cutting-edge digital payments experience to Citi's clients.
Through our flagship products, WorldLink Payment Services and Cross-Border Funds Transfer (CBFT), we offer cross-border payments solutions to over 200 countries in over 145 currencies via wire, SWIFT, ACH, cash, cheque and Alternative Payment Methods (APMs). Our clients benefit from the strength of Citi's global network by offering capabilities and services through Citi Global Markets (FXLM), Citi's branches and our global ICG banking business.
We are passionate about making payments simple, global and digital. As we invest for the future, we have launched a strategic transformation of our cross-border payments platform, to meet the current and future digital needs of our clients. You will be part of this team. Key Responsibilities:
The Product Manager will be responsible to manage and coordinate complex set of activities across multiple globally dispersed and cross function work streams, including Sales, Product, Technology, Operations, Client Service, Marketing, Risk and Controls, Legal and other teams.
Shape and drive the strategy for Cross-Border Payments
• Deliver innovative and scalable solutions to meet the objectives of the Cross-Border Payments strategy
• Develop market launch plans, aligned to client segments, in partnership with sales to ensure we meet sales objectives
• Work closely with sales, product, innovation and client partners to develop impactful, viable solutions to meet untapped market needs
• Execute Citi's Global Cross-Border Payments strategy, delivering tangible client benefits on a rapid implementation and commercialization schedule
• Working closely with product partners teams to ensure our enhancements and solutions design are aligned to the product vision and strategy and provide a seamless client experience across payments and channels.
Deliver sustainable solutions
• Comply with a controlled framework to ensure we continue to operate in a pristine compliance environment
• Engage and review solutions with AML, Sanctions, Product compliance, Credit, Risk, Third Party management partners on a country, regional and global basis to ensure we meet Citi polices and market regulatory requirements.
• Provide sufficient information to enable partners to make informed decision so that we operate within Citi's acceptable product boundaries Development Value:
• Leadership role in a commercial environment working within a very high profile product with significant innovation opportunities.
• Stakeholder exposure globally across many functions.
• Visible initiatives that impact the core of the product capabilities and are very relevant to traditional and emerging clients.
• Managing complexities through a role within a multifaceted product delivering payments in 200 countries for multiple clients segments.
• Working in a very dynamic team in a high paced environment which requires the ability to lead and manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
• Working within a team committed to personal and professional development.
• Play an important role in the evolution and delivery of a reimagined Citi's cross-currency payments offering globally in partnership with FXLM. Qualifications Knowledge/Experience:
• AVP/VP level in a Cash Management, Trade or Securities Business, in a commercial business
• Experience in digital payment solutions in a product management or other related disciplines
• Knowledge and experience of commercial business disciplines and operating models
• Knowledge of Product Management disciplines, including the ability to undertake and lead a number of projects to drive commercial and financially responsible returns.
• Knowledge of the emerging payments landscape both domestic and cross-border.
• Complex strategy and operational model development expertise
• Strong track record of results delivery and execution.
• Some knowledge of Operations and/or Technology architecture and/or Payments infrastructure/systems preferred but not required.
• The successful candidate will be self-motivated, will display strong interpersonal skills and should be able to demonstrate the ability and the desire to problem solve effectively with creativity and within constraints. Skills:
Proficient with MS Office Suite in particular proficiency with Excel (with proven ability to manage large sets of data), and proficiency with Power Point (to prepare presentations to a very different target audience) Competencies:
• Rigorous attention to detail and focus on execution with resilience and conviction on the delivery of agreed objectives.
• Excellent organization and project management skills.
• Original and innovative thinking.
• Strategic skills but mostly ability to conceptualize and execute on the business vision.
• Strong research skills coupled with an ability to quickly and accurately analyze information, draw conclusions and present data-driven findings in written and oral presentation formats.
• Very strong communication skills
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently as part of cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
• Ability to manage multiple parallel priorities with tight deadlines and flexible enough to deal with re-prioritization.
• Ability to handle situations which can be stressful - or at minimum challenging - retaining control to guide other parts of the organization and/or make clear recommendations to management.
• Ability to work in a very dynamic team in a high-paced environment which requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Qualifications:
• MBA or Graduate Degree Preferred
• Undergraduate Degree/Third Level Qualification essential
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer