- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimus E2E
- 21 May 19
Our financial services client is looking for a permanent implementation developer to join their team, based in Dublin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors for pre-sales engineers, support analyst, and customers.
· Be involved with presentations of the our client's software to existing and potential clients.
· Become point of contact and manage escalation and resolution of client issues.
Required qualifications and experience:
· 3+ years' experience of supporting software solutions.
· Object Orientated programming, C# and Java are favoured.
· Knowledge of cloud tech, azure favoured.
· Knowledge of grid computing.
· Knowledge of SQL.
· Customer focused.
· Any experience of integrating financial solutions software.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree or higher.