Research Associate - Structured Products
- Competitve, with discretionary bonus and full benefits package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Our client, a multi-strategy hedge fund running over $25bn from offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Dublin are looking to add to their structured products team, role based in either Dublin or London.
The ideal candidate should have a technical and quantitative modelling background with good fixed income knowledge. Experience of structured products is required. This individual will have worked within an investment bank, asset manager or potentially a ratings agency environment gaining a minimum of c2 – 4 years’ experience.
Key skills desired:
- Experience implementing pricing models in the credit, ABS, and/or mortgage space. Solid understanding of derivatives and/or securitization markets preferred.
- Previous knowledge of loan/collateral level performance analysis (prepayment, default, and loss severity analysis) will be beneficial but is not required.
- Ability to maintain and extend existing pricing models
- Experience and comfort working with large datasets
- Working knowledge of Intex and Intex API preferred.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented languages. Working knowledge of any of the following preferred: Python, C++, R, Matlab, SAS
- Working knowledge of debugging, compiling, and source-control techniques
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, including the ability to setup and optimize ad-hoc database
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Will possess – as a minimum – a BSc or equivalent international qualification in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Finance or related field.
For further information on this role, please contact our consultant Tom on 00 353 1 874 6770 or email@example.com.
Listing Date: 22nd Jan 2018
Applications must be made by February 18th, 2018