- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 12 Nov 18
Our client, an international bank based in Dublin is seeking a Risk Manager to join their team. This person will be an integral member of the Risk team in Ireland. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of managing the inherent risks in the growing business. Responsibilities include directing the effective identification, assessment, management, monitoring and mitigation of risk within the business.
- Overseeing the implementation and on-going effectiveness of risk management and associated procedures and controls, including the assessment of vulnerabilities through assurance of Risk Control Assessments (RCAs), reviewing of control monitoring and assessing against risk appetite
- Proactively identifying, assessing and providing a forward-looking view on top and emerging risks and issues within the Risk Map, developing mitigating strategies where necessary
- Working across the business and the functions as a point of initial escalation on risk issues
- Acting as a Business Information Risk Officer, responsible for providing assurance to business management that all Information Security Risk (ISR) policies, controls, processes and projects
- Background of Enterprise Risk Management and Operational Risk in banking or regulated environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in a risk role
- Finance related degree or equivalent experience
- Beneficial to have some experience working in a matrix environment
- Strong technical skills including Excel, PowerPoint.