Senior Compliance Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 07 Nov 18
A global financial services provider who are in the process of relocating to Dublin are currently seeking to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst to assist in the set up and implementation of their Irish compliance function.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- A 3rd level degree and compliance qualification.
- At least 4 years of compliance experience ideally in a wholesale or trading environment.
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Be proactive and have the drive to succeed in a fast paced regulatory environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services provider who are relocating to Ireland.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to attract the best candidates.