JOB PURPOSE The primary function of this position is to deliver a professional comprehensive support service to the Planet Group of Companies, as a PSO.
The primary function of this position is to deliver a professional comprehensive support service to the Planet Group of Companies, as a PSO.
We are seeking an ambitious individual, with an interest in Payments and IT, to work within a small, yet experienced, Team environment, where accuracy and adherence to timelines is essential.
The applicant needs to demonstrate good administrative skills and a systematic approach to service delivery.
Training is provided, on the job, by experienced colleagues with the successful candidate entrusted with full operational responsibilities when deemed appropriate and after an appropriate amount of training.
The job primarily entails the processing of incoming customer data, the monitoring of such data during the day and the return of this information at days' end.
There is a clearly defined career path, within the Team, for the successful candidate.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Provide support to our Customers and identify any issues in production, by monitoring and executing daily processes, ensuring all tasks are completed to agreed Operational or Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Conduct scheduled jobs, perform troubleshooting on processes, and resolve all issues, as required.
- Identifying areas of improvement and liaise with relevant departments to implement agreed improvements.
- Document all production applications, complete daily reporting and controls in line with Internal checklist.
- Troubleshooting and resolving errors as they arise in the daily processes, escalating and follow up as appropriate, handling all queries through to resolution.
- Train and maintain the rates generator, which we use for the distribution of daily rates to our Customers, including maintaining a request register and executing requests in a timely fashion.
- Work as part of a highly skilled and motivated unit on either a daily 07:00-15:00 or 08:00-16:00 basis.
- Cross train on a number of functions within the Payments Team and contribute to project work, as required.
- Provide out of hours coverage remotely at weekends on a rotational basis.
- Other Treasury duties as required by the Payments Processing Manager.
- Any other such duties that may be required of you.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Third level qualification or experience within the financial services sector is advantageous, but not essential.
- Previous administration experience.
- Computer Literate - comfortable working with excel.
- Work well within a team as well as on their own initiative
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Must be able to communicate well and support key stakeholders and departments
- Ability to be flexible within a fast growing global company
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Proven time management and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Must display initiative and a common sense approach.