Senior Client Service Rep, Custody
About The Role:
Limerick's Custody Client Service team are responsible for 450+ clients. The department has a high level of interaction with internal teams to source information which enables the team to provide Prompt Quality Responses for all client queries.
Bas ed in Limerick, the successful candidate will report into the Custody Services Team Leader. The successful individual will focus on resolution on client queries, where expertise is required to problem solve and manage client expectations. The role offers the opportunity to further develop skills and knowledge of the firm's global operating structure. The role will also offer the opportunity for full ownership of one or more department initiatives and representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables. The successful individual will emerge as an expert in a specific skill set but remain focused primarily on daily client service execution. Also the individual may manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role). Principal responsibilities:
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Client.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Client.
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Client queries.
- Awareness of transition activity linked to the Client.
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Investment Manager daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Participates in Service Reviews as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners.
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions.
- Acts as an authorisation point within the team for foreign exchange and cash payment transactions.
- Resolves all ASL situations in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all NT risk policies and adherence to 'Best Practice' documents.
- Coordinates / manages sub-account openings as directed by the Investment Manager.
About Northern Trust:
- Global Custody operational knowledge with proven Client Service expertise is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions.
- Technically sound in area of expertise with broader knowledge of other business areas.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach.
- Ability to work within a team and support junior team members.
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of risk associated with the role.
- A College or University degree is preferred.
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.