Senior Support Specialist
SENIOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST ROLE
To work as part of the Technical Services team in a senior support position ensuring business support requirements are met.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Monitor and enhance the Technology environment within established standards and procedures.
- To act as liaison between the business in Limerick and technology
- To provide third level help desk support as required. This includes troubleshooting help desk calls and escalating, where necessary to the appropriate support teams.
- To install hardware or software, including Desktop / Laptop, electronic office, data communication or desktop tools as needed.
- Manage stock levels of desktop hardware
- Assist with office moves.
- Develop relationships with key suppliers, partners and peers within Northern Trust.
- To run and deliver infrastructure projects and to represent technology in EMEA.
- Providing direction and leadership to IT staff based in the Limerick offices.
About Northern Trust:
- Extensive technical experience focusing on Windows environments
- Ideally, experience in a new building fit out with IT infrastructure
- Analytical, problem solving, and client servicing skills are required to provide technical support.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proven project management skills
- Proven IT managerial skills
- Strong understanding of LAN / WAN and TCP/IP
- Third level qualification within IT discipline.
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades! https://www.northerntrust.com/united-states/about-us/accolades