● Collaborating with the team and other stakeholders locally and globally to optimize the efficiency and quality in the operating model, to ensure a high standard of service to the distribution teams and to the firm's clients throughout Japan.
● Utilising the global and local reporting platforms in order to produce and dispatch a defined set of standard and customised reports for investors throughout Japan in the firm's funds and separately managed accountancy over monthly and quarterly reporting cycles.
● Be responsible for designated projects benefiting and impacting Client Reporting in Japan and present status updates on projects.
● Utilise meetings, networks and business knowledge to anticipate new requirements or potential obstacles.
● Liaise between internal teams and stakeholders including; Legal, Compliance, Investments, Distribution, Operations, Product and Marketing.
● Provide support and guidance to the Lead Manager including; training, policy needs, risk monitoring, compliance, documentation.
● Liaise with clients when needed in support of distribution and relationship managers on reporting matters
● Interact with Client Service Providers when required; Trust Banks, Fund Accountants, Custodians etc. questioning data provision and data accuracy relevant to reporting