- Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
- Permanent, Full time
AVP Compliance (Surveillance)
Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus, LithuaniaThe Role / Responsibilities:
The AVP - Compliance (Surveillance ) will develop, execute and oversee continuous Compliance Surveillance testing of ratings documentation.
- Develop, execute and oversee continuous Compliance Surveillance testing of ratings documentation and processes for compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Review collected documentation for adequacy and appropriateness.
- Assist management in preparing periodic Compliance reports for senior management.
- Participate in various compliance-related projects, as required.
- Developing testing procedures, as required.
- Conducting internal investigations
- Assisting in preparation of periodic compliance reports, as required.
- Assisting in preparation of Surveillance risk assessments
- Substantial compliance and/or audit experience focusing on compliance-related surveillance/examination activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management
- Strong interest in compliance work.
- Strong academics with a BA / BSc / Master's Degree (or equivalent).
- Experience within a financial industry regulator, law firm and/or compliance department of a regulated financial services firm.
We will also be looking for the individual to have the following skills:
- Highest ethical standards.
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable.
- Computer competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to exercise judgment and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and team oriented skills.
- Strong probative skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and regulatory environments.
- Ability to work effectively and supportively within a team.
- Ability to work on independently in own initiatives and effectively supervise others as part of team reviews.
- Multilanguage skills are a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.