- Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
- Permanent, Full time
Sourcing Specialist - Procurement
Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus, LithuaniaProvide sourcing and vendor management services to the various lines of business. Represent and be the liaison for the Procurement & Sourcing Group in all relevant initiatives including:
- Assist in developing, implementing and / or executing a sourcing and procurement category strategies aligned with the Sourcing groups' objectives
- Provide guidance and/or lead negotiations and sourcing engagements including process activities such as e-sourcing, RFX, Project management, etc., as assigned
- Manage projects against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work
- Monitor and keep up to date with related category supplier specific business activities as well as the extended category industry
- Present/update all pertinent supplier and/or industry issues to stakeholders and immediate management and propose recommendations as they apply to existing strategies
- Ability to facilitate agreement on the plan with business partners and other stakeholders, monitor progress against the plan in a cross-functional category team, and identify and implement corrective action to make sure progress is achieved against the plan.
- Define or apply the category segmentation structure and taxonomy or each category and value/prioritize all of the potential opportunities.
- Solid experience in Sourcing
- Experience in initiating, developing and executing market leading sourcing strategies and their implementation
- Ability to review and analyze key external trends and influences from a wide range of information used to support the development of IT sourcing plans in support of business direction
- Exceptional relationship management skills to effectively shape strategic solutions with stakeholders and key suppliers
- Excellent influencing skills and experience of managing multiple and diverse stakeholder groups in a major complex organization
- Strong change management experience and delivery
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills, in order to effectively build relationships with internal and external clients, present business recommendation
- Experience in a wide variety of sourcing categories (Non-IT,HR, Professional Services, etc.)
- Experience with reviewing contract terms drafting and negotiation and recognizing and limiting risk
- Ability to write, implement and make a recommendation using Request For Information, Quotation and Proposals
- Ability to analyze and write business cases, track results and perform financial analysis reporting
- Ability to perform trend analysis, forecasting and modelling in order to provide recommendations
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of projects and initiatives
- Fluent in written and spoken English a must
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.