- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 14 Jan 19
IT Governance Function (m/f)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
Our client is looking for an IT Governance Officer, to manage the oversight of acquired services and vendor management.
IT Governance Officer (M/F)
Our client is looking for an IT Governance Officer, who will support the establishment of its IT organisation. The main responsibilities will be the oversight of acquired services and vendor management, as well as assurance that the local legislation and regulation applicable to IT services and internal instructions, are respected and fulfilled.
The IT Governance officer manages the overview of the local IT landscape, IT operation status and coordinates IT changes and projects locally.
On a daily basis, the responsibilitites implies to:
- Secure and make sure that the intra group agreements, service level agreements and other agreements are in place and that mandatory processes are followed,
- Be responsible for vendor management including third party risk management,
- Secure that internal instructions and procedures related to IT are in place and contribute to implement and maintain applicable group directives for IT,
- Secure that local legislation and regulation applicable to IT services are respected and fulfilled,
- Support IT related audits and ISAE3402, ISAE3000, AKC, RCSA,
- Facilitate IT compliance implementation including disaster recovery (DR) planning and testing.
Based in Luxembourg, the IT Governance Officer will report to the local Head of IT and will coordinate the daily work closely with the equivalent function within the group IT organisation.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Strong IT background with relevant experience establishing and following-up on service level agreements as well as vendor relationships management.
- Able to alternate between administrative and operative tasks, having experience working with and implementing procedure changes.
- Strong communicator, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Dependable, structured and independent individual who is used to work with integrity.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a requirement; any other Nordic language is an advantage.
Our client is a fast growing pan-European asset manager.