Accounting Internship M/F
Your Company Description
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high value business seamless to clients operating and investing globally. With dedicated Accounting, Legal and HR & Payroll professionals we take care of the details to let our clients focus on achieving their global ambitions. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly 'global' is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day. Your Role Summary
The Accounting Intern, your role would include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. Your Responsibilities
- Assist in management of collection and payment process
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports
- Analyze legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group and its clients comply
- Prepare internal reporting to third parties
Working at TMF Group offers:
- The student must be enrolled at University degree/master as it'll be under an internship agreement
- You dispose of knowledge of finance, accounting and knowledge of cost control principles consider as an asset
- They should possess initiative, good communication skills, be an analytical thinker, and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Keen eye to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced company
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of other language consider as an asset
- Excellent working conditions: internship allowance, nice colleagues and interesting international environment
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.